[thelist] is evolt dot org shutting down?

prime at f2o.org prime at f2o.org
Wed Mar 5 23:15:01 CST 2003

I dont know what the deal is with the evolt fundraiser drive either 'cuz
that site says they have $7000 US so I don't know why they are closing it
but that is a lot of money

I moved my stuff today and got approved with a new host and its cool 'cuz
I think their in the same town as me.

Good luck....

prime