[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 02:03:01 CST 2003

> From: Erik Mattheis <gozz at gozz.com>
[...]
> Flash 6 will run on 97.2% of the user agents
> Flash 5 will run on 99.9% of the user agents

i can run Flash5, but only if i say 'yes' to the prompt... i usually
don't, btw...

[...]
> PS: I counted this user agent as being able to view Flash 6, because
> if they can't, they deserve to: <http_user_agent> I'm a Web Browser!
> Serve Me! (completely incompatible; 300 Trained Monkeys; Runs on Yo'
> Momma) </http_user_agent>

woo hoo!  that's me!

i had to change that a while ago for some testing i was doing (had to
be in IE, so i had to hack it instead of using O6 or another), and
frankly, didn't feel like switching it back...

and it can only view Flash 5...

sometimes...

--
my latest book project: