[thelist] Hiding/showing table rows in Mozilla

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Thu Mar 6 10:06:01 CST 2003

From: Mark Kennedy <mark at eurogamer.net>

>You want to use 'display: table-row-group' for <tbody> elements, not 'inline'.
>It's a CSS2 thing.

I'll try that. I saw that as an option in my reference book,
but it also said it wasn't supported in IE, so I just ignored it. Thanks.

>Also, I'm not sure if you're supposed to stick the <form> tag inside your table
>like that.  Your best bet would be to wrap it around the table.

Yeah, I noticed that after I sent my e-mail and tried putting the form around the table (doing the form the way I did it is an old, hard habit to break), in case that was it. No such luck.

Scott