[thelist] Ugh! Mac/IE

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Fri Mar 7 11:39:01 CST 2003

(stef who isn't a native english-speaker spends quite an interesting amount of minutes reading the page with only the URL Jeff gave him)
(then stef hopes he realizes what Jeff meant)

So to sum it up you just warned us that although this property can be applied to html in IE6, it hides everything in IE5/Mac, am I right?

Which doesn't answer my question, that, basically, was: why did you try to use this property in the first place? Like in "what did you try to do"? (if it's not too indiscreet)

Sorry if I sound stupid but I don't always get elliptic messages in english, probably because (repeat) this is not my native language.