[thelist] Ugh! Mac/IE

Liorean liorean at user.bip.net
Fri Mar 7 11:51:01 CST 2003

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR wrote:
> So to sum it up you just warned us that although this property can be applied to html in IE6, it hides everything in IE5/Mac, am I right?

That's what he meant - it's a nasty bug that's cause many web developers
a headache.

> Which doesn't answer my question, that, basically, was: why did you try to use this property in the first place? Like in "what did you try to do"? (if it's not too indiscreet)

Remove both scrollbars unless they are indeed needed.

--
liorean <mailto:liorean at user.bip.net>

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, ToggleStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets and
Theme Switcher, Cookies Handler scripts:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>