Solved: Re: [thelist] javascript image replace broken in gecko

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 13:35:00 CST 2003

--- danielEthan <daniel at ionize.net> wrote:

> > Also, display should always have a value, either "block",
> >"inline" or "none", but not "".

> I found that technique in Danny G's Dynamic HTML reference. It
> seems to make sense, since there is no display property on load.

Ah, I didn't dig deep enough to see that. And if Danny G. says its
good, its good fer me :D

> The working code is up at http://www.ionize.net/temp.html (since
> this email is long enough already)

Are you sure you uploaded the new page? I still get the object
error/return outside errors in IE6/XP and I am seeing the return and
img error in NS7/XP. It doesn't seem to quite work..

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/