[thelist] Site check; though late...

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Mar 10 03:46:01 CST 2003

Hello Experts,
Yesterday, I went to see a friend. He is a graduate in computer sciences and a
professional musician. He showed me a site in his PC. It is not launched yet. It
had a very simple but very professional design/layout. I was really impressed.
While talking about different designs of different sites he criticised my site
(http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/) for it its design. He said that I have
not used a professional approach and colour combination while developing it.
Some of his points were very valid but I am not satisfied with his criticism. I
want expert opinions from you guys.
Do you think that my site must have some modifications in design?
Which visual faults do you find in my site?
Any criticism will be welcomed open-heartedly.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/