[thelist] Magical Program (Site Map)

Michele Foster michele at wusc.ca
Mon Mar 10 10:13:01 CST 2003

Hey Folks ..

Does anyone know of a program that will crawl through our existing web site and show me all of the links on each page?  Xenu sort of worked, but it's rather confused on our site map, and while it does provide the links they are hyperlinked.  I would really prefer something like this:

Page 1
	Another page - http://client.com/theaddress.htm
	Another page2 - http://client.com/theaddress2.htm

etc.

IOW, I need to see the URL not just have a hyperlink.  I'm trying to generate this for a 2000 page static site .. with way too many page titles that are incomplete .. so, all those "Untitled Document" titles are killing me.  I don't care if the magical program doesn't give me the page url .. the physical link is what I really need.

TIA,

Mich