[thelist] [DHTML] Does the work on Mac IE?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Mar 10 14:32:01 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Mattheis" <gozz at gozz.com>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:24 PM

> No, it doesn't work in IE mac, or anything except IE Win. Er scratch
> that .. just checked it in IE 5.5 Win and it doesn't work ... unless
> it's just supposed to show static text and misaligned headers. What
> kind of a thing are you going for?

It's _supposed_ to align the headers with the body of the table
automatically and allow for some nifty scrolling when the window becomes too
small.  From what I can tell it looks like the way that one attaches events
to Mac are not compatible with IE.  I'm a little suprised that it doesn't
work in IE 5.5, though.

Thanks.

Can anybody on Mac test out the demo at the bottom of this page and see if
this event handler package works on Mac?

http://www.doxdesk.com/software/js/event.html

Thanks again!

-joshua