[thelist] Web Traffic Software

Bruce Wilbur thelist at brucew.com
Tue Mar 11 08:36:32 CST 2003

Rob Smith wrote:
> Thanks guys for the Perl based solutions. I suppose I could have been a
> little more specific on my hardware/software reqs. While looking for a
> Windows solution, <snip>

A while back a similar thread here mentioned WebLog Expert, http://www.weblogexpert.com/ which is a Windows program.  I'm just beginning to look at it.  It doesn't seem any better or any worse than what's out there.

There's a crippled freeware "lite" version, but the full version has a 30-day free trial and costs $75 for the license, so at least it's cheap.  Like everything else, the emphasis is on pretty little charts and graphics--things I could give two s***s about but clients seem to like them.

I'm currently waiting to see if they respond to a couple of questions and feature requests.

Yours,