[thelist] IE x.x and font resizing

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Tue Mar 11 10:50:21 CST 2003

Looking at your HTML source and CSS source, you've defined some classes in your
stylesheet which don't seem to be used at all.  Therefore on some browsers where
TDs don't inherit text-size from BODY you might get great big text for the links
(amongst other things).  One of the classes in particular is called
'topmenulink' -- is this supposed to be the class for these troublesome links?
If so then you need the class="topmenulink" attribute in your links (or the
table cells that contain the links).

I know you didn't ask for stylistic advice, but I gotta say that I think 10px is
pretty small for important page navigation elements.  Even the slight jump up to
11px would make it all a lot easier to read (or would this push your images
apart?).

Hope that helps

Mark