[thelist] Web Traffic Software

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Tue Mar 11 13:38:42 CST 2003

I generally run awstats http://awstats.sourceforge.net/ - niceand configurable, does the job quite happily, and runs quite nicely on windows  - is php based, and can be run as a cron job or shell script (on windows also)

I just have a cron job dumping the large (currently a gig) to a share on a dev server so we can run our own analysis of the logs independent of our client.

Have also got it running on a 2k box analysing apache logs from a dozen different sites without any noticable problems.

HTH

Scott