[thelist] create a report on an image directory

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Wed Mar 12 09:20:34 CST 2003

>Just trying to avoid rewriting the wheel - need a report on the images I
>have to compare with the images I should have. (there's a lot and
>windows explorer doesn't give me all the info in one hit)

I see you've got some scripts doing what you want now, however here's a little
tip anyway:

<tip>
In Win2000 Explorer you can 'Customise This Folder' to put it in Image Preview
mode, which I always think is pretty useful.  It gives you dimensions, size and
a little thumbnail when you select an image.  This might not apply to XP.
</tip>

Mark