[thelist] Content Management Book Recommendation

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Mar 12 12:04:08 CST 2003

Bill Haenel wrote:

> Howdy -
>
> Anyone have any recommendations for good books on Content Management? Not
> necessarily on CMS's, but on CM in general.

I've read "Content Management Systems" (the glasshaus book) - and I'm
working on a review of it for evolt.org. I'd say it's an *essential book* if
you are involved in the planning, buying or building of a CMS anytime soon
and a useful book if you are involved somehow in CMSs or are interested in
the subject.

It's not a perfect book (I'll go into the details when I finally write the
review) but it's definitely a great resource.

Tara