[thelist] A List For Unix/Apache Admins?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed Mar 12 19:09:23 CST 2003

Hi all,

I'm on a mission here with my web host, and I need a list for some hard core
Apache/Unix server admins, stuff dealing with NetPBM, Imagemagick, security,
etc.

Anyone know of anything?

Reason: My host has decided to shut down a bunch of functions that cripples
Gallery (the PHP photo gallery script) and most any other script that
resizes does much at all with images..for security reasons. I'm fuming,
people are leaving the host, and there's got to be a way around it, I just
need to find it because he doesn't seem to want to. I'd rather try and
resolve it than move everything for now, but I need confirmation that
there's no other way.

Thanks,
Gina