[thelist] Select - forms

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 15:27:11 CST 2003

>document object model thus:
>
>document.forms[n].submit() (where n is the 0-based index of the form on
>the page)
>document.forms['formNAME'].submit() (where formNAME is the value of the
>name attribute of the form)
>document.formNAME.submit() (where formNAME is the value of the name
>attribute of the form)
>
>I would recommend the latter, as it is both explicit and elegant (IMHO),
>and does not fall over if the order of forms on the page changes.
>
>HTH a little at least...

This actualy hepled a great dela dn I appreciated your code and email to this
thread thank you Chris

In the end I just made the County and business type  document  .submit not a
hundred percent how intuitive it is but at least it works :)
http://www.punterspower.co.uk/county.php

Thank you to everyone who helped out and threw in there 2p / 2cents all very
valid points particularly yours Rudy.

Andrew