[thelist] Cron/Ping?

Christian Anderson chris at jobdragon.com
Thu Mar 13 19:45:45 CST 2003

That sounds like a good plan.  The other suggestions are good as well, but I
am developing a mobile application so therefore there is no PC at my
disposal that can refresh a page every minute.

Soooooooo, I know nothing about perl or how to set up a cron job... are
there any pre-made scripts available?

Chris