[thelist] mail + php + file attachments

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Thu Mar 13 20:11:39 CST 2003

I'm not feeling very google right now but thought someone might know a
quick answer to this one: I'd like to write a Perl (or PHP) script that
will send an email with files attached. There's lots of stuff on:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php
but most of it seems to do with MIME attachments and embedding HTML.

And what about Perl ... MIME::Lite seemed to be referenced a fair bit. But
I don't understand MIME well enough to know if that's what I want.

Help? I'm having a particularly stunned moment although I feel the answer
to this should be obvious and easy.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin