[thelist] newbee

Martin martinmc116 at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 16:18:55 CST 2003

Hey thelist,
Just buzzed in, looking for web sources.  evolt.org looks good.  I've been using Premiere 6.0 for a couple of years, just upgraded to 6.5 and bought a DVD burner.  I'm taking a XHTML class that includes JavaScript because i want to take the found-object sculpture that has been manifesting through me for the past decade or so into cyberspace.  Lots to learn.  Can anyone assist me with JS setInterval() method?  I'm not quite getting how to use the self.status(""); with an if...else to make a flashing greeting in the status bar.  I get the status bar to display the greeting, but i don't get how to/what to use as the conditional to have the message turn off, then back on continuously.
Thanks for any reply,
martinmc116