[thelist] [poss OT?] mailing lists

Nicky Thompson nicky.thompson at Rightmove.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 15:19:45 CST 2003

hello

this is possibly OT but I'm just trying to unsub for a week and I suddenly
thought that no list I've been on has given me the option to unsubscribe for
periods of time, eg if you go on holiday or whatever. Why is this? Is it
technically too difficult to worry about, bad security, what?

If am OT I'll bring back a tip from my java course (where I am all next
week) :)

nicky