[thelist] [DHTML] Elements with the same ID

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Wed Mar 19 00:04:35 CST 2003

Dear Martin:

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:59:20PM -0800, Martin wrote:
> Is foo1 and foo! a straight, "hey, dumb ass....?" (i.e. fool). If so, get
> off the web, no one develops with such abusive assaults.

I think you'll find many developers using the generic words "foo" and
"bar" as variable names. It's possible this is limited to computer science
geeks, but even I know about it so it mustn't be that obscure. ;)

> If not, this reply does not apply to you.

How curious.

> ps. I noticed there was no signature.

Do you mean the evolt signature, or do you mean Erik's signature (which
was at the bottom of the email below his top post). It's possible you also
mean a PGP signature. Could you please clarify?

thanks

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin