[thelist] site pirating

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Thu Mar 20 10:42:15 CST 2003

***
From: Andrew Finger [mailto:andyjje at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 6:18 AM
I don't mean to point fingers or anything, but its my inclination to wonder
who is the victim n a situation like this.  As this web page involves
Vanilla, and looking at the "Facts" link on the California web page, I saw
that most of the world's vanilla is grown in the Indian Ocean.  I think some
of this pirating information ought to be reported to both designers.
***

You could tell me that most Vanilla is grown on Mars, it doesn't change the fact that the original designer's work was used without permission. How you work the main growing location of vanilla into some kind of justification for thievery is dumbfounding.

Michael Buffington
http://www.michaelbuffington.com