[thelist] Building arrays via XML

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Thu Mar 20 13:58:07 CST 2003

Hello List :

      In PHP, when you are reading in an XML file, each attribute set
      is sent as an array ($attribs) to the function that you define
      as a handler. What I want to do is build an array that has a
      list of attributes and their values.

      My code currently works, but the resultant array only holds the
      last attribute/value pair, so I'm asking is there a way to
      advance the list pointer?

      I am adding to the aggregate array like this :

      $array[$key] = $val; where $key and $val are being extracted
      from the $attribs array.

      Thanks again.

--
Best regards,