[thelist] CSS margin/padding

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Thu Mar 20 15:10:09 CST 2003

Ok, I stripped _everything_ out of the html and css. Now ths is the only
content left:

<head>
	<title>Foo</title>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="cfc2.css">
</head>

Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey
Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity
Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003
Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo
2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo
Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey
Game Moo Zoo Doo 2003 Celebrity Hockey Game Moo Zoo Doo </a>

And the CSS is:

.leftnav a {
	font-weight: bold;
	font-family: Arial;
	font-size: 9pt;
	color: #214c68;
	margin-top: 10px;
	line-height: 18px;
	padding-left: 10px;
	text-decoration: none;
	text-indent: 0px;
}

and this is the ONLY css. As soon as the line wraps, I lost the padding.
I tried changing padding-left to margin-left. No luck.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus