[thelist] Windows right click simulate Mac click

Jay Dorsey evolt at jaydorsey.com
Sat Mar 22 09:38:48 CST 2003

Has anyone seen a utility that will let me make my XP machine simulate
the Mac right click - which is a click and hold/pause, then the right
click context menu comes up.  I'm currently using a Wacom tablet and my
fumble fingers won't quite reach the rear part of the finger button,
which I've assigned to right click.

<tip type="windows explorer shell replacement">
Looking for an Explorer shell replacement for Windows?  Try geoShell
(http://www.geoshell.com/).  geoShell allows you to create multiple
customizeable, skinnable task/menu-bars which you can assign a variety
of commands and options to (you can also move them freely anywhere you
want to).
</tip>

--
Jay Dorsey