[thelist] acces-board.gov - is this a joke?

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:55:07 CST 2003

>I did not find the site innaccsessible. The java did
>not get in the way of my screen reader, in fact had it
>not been pointed out I would not know it's there.
>
>there is a very helpful msg up top
>
>'navigation bar hover buttons; duplicate links at
>bottom of page'

Hmmm...I didn't see this message with a non-Java traditional browser. But it
seems to be not as bad as I originally thought.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
W3C DOM Compatibility Table, expanded & updated
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html?version5.html