[thelist] HitBox, WebTrends

Moe Rubenzahl MoeRubenzahl at forpaws.org
Sat Mar 22 16:43:06 CST 2003

I run a mid-sized corporate website. We are evaluating Hitbox
Enterprise, from WebsideStory. It's a web analysis tool. First
question: Anyone have experience with this? Advice?

(I want it because it gives much more usable data than we have been
able to wrestle out of WebTrends. Our product managers and VPs can
access this directly, getting their own answers.)

Second question: If I get this, do I need WebTrends? My WebTrends is
old and I can upgrade, but not sure if I need to.