[thelist] HitBox, WebTrends

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 16:53:29 CST 2003

--- Moe Rubenzahl <MoeRubenzahl at forpaws.org> wrote:
> I run a mid-sized corporate website. We are evaluating Hitbox
> Enterprise, from WebsideStory. It's a web analysis tool. First
> question: Anyone have experience with this? Advice?

Moe,

I used Hitbox for an e-com site for awhile, not the Enterprise but I
think the Pro (its been awhile.) That stats you get are real nice
from it, and in a way I really miss that.

The problem is the code you have to put on all your pages. If you are
okay with that, its a nice solution if you have the money.

HTH

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward