[thelist] Fw: Error accessing your website

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 23:13:50 CST 2003

rudy wrote:

> has anyone else gotten something like this?

Yes, Internetseer.com site monitoring and spam service. Weeks ago
their robots kept visiting one of my sites -- daily mind you -- and
tripped over some server code -- with the result that I got flooded
with erroneous 404 alerts. I followed their instructions to exclude
them in my robots.txt file but they kept coming and coming. After a
series of increasingly hostile phone calls and emails, I got their
programmer to get my site off their list.

Very annoying.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s