[thelist] "muddy" images

Martyn Haigh martyn.haigh at virgincosmetics.com
Mon Mar 24 07:53:04 CST 2003

> I have to say like it or not all our web world's "have" to take aol into
> consideration. From every stat at any site I've built aol browsers account
> for over 50% of sessions for a day.

Wow - those stats are quite far off from the norm.

Have a look at

http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm

I personally never take account for aol users.  I think I'm a little bias as
I hate AOL... (c:

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message may be confidential.  It is
intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.   If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this
e-mail and then delete it.
 An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or
monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.  If you
contact us by e-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate
communications.
We do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message and
any statements contained in this message are those of the individual and not
The Virgin Cosmetics Company Limited.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses and
whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free of viruses, you should rely on your own virus checker
and procedures.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result
of Internet transmission.