[thelist] Plugin?? to share annotations wanted

Megan Heald meganheald at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 09:01:06 CST 2003

Hi,

I've been developing a daily reporting system for an
intranet. One requirement that has just been thrown at
me (one week to go live) is the ability for staff to
review reports and then annotate them if necessary to
interpret any anomalies etc, for their managers to
view later.

I haven't got the time to develop anything from
scratch, so I'm looking for some kind of plugin - a
bit like the thirdvoice plugin that was around a few
years ago. Ideally this would be hosted within our own
infrastructure so nothing sensitive is posted to the
outside world.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Megan