[thelist] Drifting Layers

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Mon Mar 24 11:10:59 CST 2003

Take a look at Marja's 'persistent layer':
http://www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/

HTH,
--

MaKo
~~just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water~~

<waxplanet at sunflower.com> wrote in message
news:200303241651.h2OGpPI18999 at smtp.sunflower.com...
> Dearest Evolt Crowd,
>
> I have a co-worker who is trying to figure out how to do drifting layers
as seen at:  http://www.glassdog.com. Make sure you scroll down to see the
effect. Rather than a drifting "menu", he is trying to use dhtml to cause
an area to change an image and text for each rollover.  The need for the
drifting layer comes in for the image and text which needs to move down
with the scroll since there are so many rollover links.  Does anyone know
where to find this code so that it works for IE especially.  Having it
work well in both Netscape and IE would be ideal, but the client is really
targeting IE users.