[thelist] Powerpoint to html

Chris H chris123 at magma.ca
Mon Mar 24 18:24:00 CST 2003

On March 24, 2003 04:30 pm, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
> Chris H wrote:
> > If you you have access to a linux box, one option is to open the file in
> > OOo.org (openoffice) Then print to file to create a ps file. Process this
> > file to pdf with standard linux tools
>
>                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Could you be more specific as to what tools process ps -> pdf?

Rachel's post is correct. And should work on windows as an extra. Sorry I cant
be more specific on windows as I have not been their in almost 4 years now.

Wrt to linux ps2pdf part of Xpdf and ghostscript will do the trick, then there
is the kde print utility that allows for automatic convertion to pdf's from
any application output, there are a very good collection of python and perl
tools of which I tend to like reportlab as its comprehensive. Freshmeat.net
will provide a good starting point to search for others same for
google.com/linux

/ch