[thelist] Layers and Scrollbars on Macs

Lucy Hawker lucy.hawker at easynet.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 06:30:12 CST 2003

Thanks, I've tried removing the width altogether, but the scrollbar still
seems to be there (although I'm having to get a friend to test it for me at
the moment, so can't check myself).

The general consensus seems to be that this 'just happens' on Macs, so
unless anyone can tell me otherwise I think I'll just have to ignore it?