[thelist] Generating an FLA file from a SWF file

Atul atul79 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 25 17:20:26 CST 2003

I haven't tried any of these programs but a quick search ("swf to fla") on
download.com
produced these results.
http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=swf+to+fla&tg=dl-2001&search=+Go%21+

Have a look. And if you find anything useful please advice appropriately to
the group.

Good Luck

My Blog: http://blog.verticalinsanity.com