[thelist] job postings?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 22:03:11 CST 2003

> From: "matt s." <mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com>
>
> what are the rules regarding job postings on the evolt list? are they
> allowed? (I would like to post a position)

sorry, matt, i missed this in my scan earlier... i've been swamped at
work, so my response time is, um, about equal to a server struggling
under the slammer virus... er...

anyway, please don't... of course, it's not explicitly forbidden, but
it's a bit OT, especially since your geographic region probably
applies to all of 4 people here... i do appreciate you asking,
though, and anyone interested can just contact you offlist...

incidentally, posting them to the evolt.org site is a fabulous idea,
and you can read the requirements at:
	http://evolt.org/job_faq/

happy hunting...

--