[thelist] PM Tools

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 04:43:46 CST 2003

> I'm trying to analyze some solutions for some small business needs.
> I'm analyzing for buy-vs-build, and I'm trying to find some good,
> cost-effective examples of time tracking tools, etc. that would allow
> me to not only gather the time, but run reports, etc.

I use Timesheet Expert Server version 5.5, which is a very old version, by a
company called Atlantic EC in Bradford, UK. Looking at this
http://www.atlantic-ec.com/timesheet.html maybe they've changed their name.

I can't vouch for the product now, but I've used TES for years with no
technical hitches, it's quick and easy to log time, and the reports are
excellent. I use them to back up my monthly invoicing so people can see what
I've been up to.

It's not free tho (but it wasn't terribly expensive either when I bought it,
and worthwhile).

Cheers