[thelist] Website Critique

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 27 11:01:03 CST 2003

> http://www.chateaugc.com

I don't play golf but the site looks good on IE6 Win 2K.  The only critique
I would suggest is that on most every page there is a large space between
the content and the footer area.  Even on the rules page where the content
goes below the left hand nav bar, there is still 2.5 inches of blank space
above the footer.

One other thought is that I wonder why 2 nav sections with separate choices.
Seems a bit disjointed and makes one wonder if they have seen the whole
site, i.e. maybe if I click a top nav choice the left nav will change or
something and I didn't notice.

I also might suggest a backgrond color for the inputs on the Contact page,
but that's just me.

Overall, however, I am impressed and I think it looks excellent.  Matter of
fact, if you don't mind, I would like to steal your CSS code.  I don't
suppose if matters if you do mind really, but I try in general to be a nice
guy. ;)

Hershel