[thelist] netscape 7 + neg. z-indexes

matt s. mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Thu Mar 27 12:13:31 CST 2003

But is there any logical reason why a z-index of -1, or 0, would cause
problems in Netscape 7? I have two virtually identical .htm files, the only
difference being that in one, there are two divs with z-indexes of -1
and 0
respectively, and the -1 div is disappearing, and in the other .htm file,
the z-indexes are 1 and 2, and they display fine in NN7.

.matt