[thelist] Website Critique

Kelly Hallman khallman at wrack.org
Thu Mar 27 13:45:04 CST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, James wrote:
> http://www.chateaugc.com

Overall I think it looks very nice.  Though I'm very fond of earthtones I
thought maybe the brown was a little overpowering.  Add in a brighter
accent color, or make the picture at the top brighter or less brown.

I only play golf in video games, but usually when I think of golf or golf
courses, I think of sunshine, green grass, blue water, sandy sand.  The
overall color tone is a bit draining in contrast to those things.

The other thing that struck me is that a lot of the pages are a bit narrow
compared to the header; they could be widened a bit.  Then the directions
page is wider than the header and doesn't seem to match the format.

Overall, pretty minor stuff.  Good work!

--
Kelly Hallman
http://wrack.org/