[thelist] Dumb, just got dumber: PHP/MySQL Question

Andre Genic g3nic at lycos.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 04:33:14 CST 2003

Hello guys and gals, another dumb question from yours truly, in PHP & MySQL
I want to display how many records there are in a table, say I was
displaying 6 results from a table that had 40 in total, any ideas, since my
little accident things have gotten harder to work out.

Thanks to all who sent me get well cards ;) you know who you are, and if you
didn't get to hear about it, mail me off board and I'll tell you.