[thelist] Styling the Active Link State

chase at ontask.net chase at ontask.net
Fri Mar 28 08:50:19 CST 2003

Using CSS, how do you eliminate the dashed box around a link that is
being clicked on? Especially in Win IE 5 something, the box stays
visible even after using the back button to return to the previous page.

I read the answer for my question once... and now I can't find it again.
So a second question would be: what is the best way to look for
information of this type? I was able to find lots of references about
the importance of the order of the pseudo classes, but none of my
searches went into the advanced information about styling the active link.