[thelist] Styling the Active Link State

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 09:02:47 CST 2003

--- chase at ontask.net wrote:
> Using CSS, how do you eliminate the dashed box around a link that
> is being clicked on? Especially in Win IE 5 something, the box
stays
> visible even after using the back button to return to the previous
> page.

I believe this is an OS function - I'd be surprised if you could do
anything about it. I don't think you can, however I will be
interested to find out if otherwise.

The a:active, a:link properties have nothing to do with that.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward