[thelist] Site Critique - www.nyniag.ang.af.mil

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 14:15:33 CST 2003

From: "Mike H"
------------------------------
OK, Dan, here goes.

 I like the overall look and feel of the site, but the content left me with
a question. What is the relationship between the 107FG and the 107ARW? The
homepage pictures tankers the history talks about fighters. The last section
of the history talks of a conversion, but sounds like it was to a new
fighter. The picture in this section is of a tanker.
Ah, thank you for pointing that out - each section of text actually points
to an include file, and it looks like I made a typo.  That section should
talk about the KC-135's.

Dan