[thelist] [toronto] Webstandards.TO coffee date on Thursday at 7:00

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Mar 29 18:18:32 CST 2003

below is a note from joe clark which you may have seen on another list

joe's not on evolt but i'm sure he won't mind me forwarding it

<tip type="web site optimization">
http://www.websiteoptimization.com/cgi-bin/wso/wso.pl
analyzes your page for number of http requests, images, css files, page
weight, html weight, image weight, css weight
</tip>

invitation from joe follows: