[thelist] online tools?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 16:47:19 CST 2003

hey all,

I'm working on a site that has a very complex nested table layout
(I'm just thrilled.) One thing I find is that you can end up with
some uneven table/tr/td tags if you are not careful.

I am using HomeSite which I love, but it does not have (unless I've
missed it) a tool that matches open/closed tags for you.

Does anyone know of an online tool or something I can download to
help me with this? I'm aware I can validate the pages and often it
will tell me, but I was looking for something different than that.

TIA

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward