[thelist] JavaScript array notation and similarly named form elements

Mike Foroobar mike at exit13.f2o.org
Tue Apr 1 17:26:36 CST 2003

I don't know if this will help you, but whenever I'm having trouble
writing a script, I go look up a copy of the DOM (Document Object
Model... found one at
http://www.juicystudio.com/tutorial/javascript/document.html). If you
look under form you'll see it has a length property, among others, which
you can use in your script.

---
Xavier
   email: mike at exit13.f2o.org       "I am not young enough
   icq:   195454488                  to know everything."
   aim:   mofi13                        - Oscar Wilde