[thelist] Weird SQL problem with INTERSECT and UNION

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Apr 2 07:45:52 CST 2003

>> thus, the example given in the page jason linked to is rather inadequate
>
> Sorry -- it was the best I could hurriedly google!

dude, i'm sorry, i did not intend to impugn (hi michele!) your efforts

thanks for making the effort

that page is otherwise very good, and in my opinion the entire site is
excellent (i've been there before)

<tip type="accessibility">
Cynthia is a web content accessibility validation solution designed to
identify errors in design related to Section 508 standards and the WCAG
guidelines
http://www.contentquality.com/Default.asp
</tip>

rudy