[thelist] Russian to HTML

Andrew V Bolshakoff andrewb at megatrade.ru
Thu Apr 3 04:45:12 CST 2003

Hello,

yup this is typical problem.. well, probably installing cyrillic
languages support on your windows will fix that problem. Also if this
will not help - try to set your locale to the russian language. After
that everything should work fine.
hope this will help you,

bye bye, best wishes and good luck,
andrew.