[thelist] "Unknown Runtime Error" in IE5 for my JS..grrr

JTocher jtocher at averra.com
Thu Apr 3 11:29:26 CST 2003

Looks like there's space or carriage feed between your 'status=yes' and
'width=400'

instead of using a function, you might try just putting the win open routine
in your link tag as such:

<a
href="javascript:window.open('addtest.html','add','resizable=yes,status=yes,
width=400, height=300')">launch win</a>

hth...